Job title: Domain Tester
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- Should have experience on Test execution and Bug reporting and making it to closure with any test management system
- Hardworking and willing to learn, understand & build in depth knowledge on test automation framework and trends.
- Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non-functional tests)
- Added advantage with factory acceptance Test, Beta Test
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Engineering graduate with 2 to 3 years of experience in Industrial Automation domain
- Do you experience in industrial automation & Electrical field?
- Do you have strong knowledge on control panel design standards like UL / NFPA / NEMA / IEC
- Hands on design experience of all types of Electrical Control Panel by using software tools like E-Plan Electric or AutoCAD electrical
- Sizing and selection of LV/MV Switch gear Component Like, Relays , Circuit breaker, CT PT etc.
- Work experience on PLC, MCC and low voltage switchgears such as Load feeders, Motor feeders, circuit breakers, Soft starters, Motor starters and Motor management devices
- Knowledge on sizing and selection tool such as SIEMENS TIA selection tool
- Good working knowledge on PLC Configuration, Device Configuration and Automation system.
- Installation of Software to test on Windows7, Windows8, Windows 10 and Windows server PC
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 94080
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time