SHL DS Research Scientist (Natural Language Processing) 94099
• Advance the state-of-the-art , including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences.
• Work on large-scale, real-world problems.
• Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical records analysis product components.
• Work with customers to understand requirements and deliver solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Strong background in NLP and Deep Learning.
• Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must. Further experience in C++ is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Job ID: 94099
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time