EHSMIP (EHS Manager in Project)
For our Environmental, Health & Safety Operations Organization in Projects & Services, we are looking for a qualified and experienced EHS Specialist who will be responsible for the planning, implementing, controlling preventive activities by supporting operations function in order to provide sustainability of Zero Harm Culture.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting Projects to raise awareness of Zero Harm Culture at Siemens Workplaces.
- Supporting Projects with EHS documentation.
- Supporting with reporting to the Ministries of Environment & Labor and Siemens AG.
- Ensuring that all operations specific health & safety and environmental risks are identified, and appropriate risk management plans are in place.
- Preparing EHS plans for Siemens Workplaces in accordance with Siemens EHS standards and Local laws and regulations.
- Conducting or coordinating required EHS training at Siemens Workplaces in order to create safety culture and increase the environmental awareness.
- Carrying out EHS inspections to ensure that the elements in EHS Plan are being implemented Coordinate and verify improvement plans and corrective actions.
- Reviewing all incident and near miss reports, analyze root causes and completion.
- Reporting incidents in Siemens SESIS Reporting system.
- Promote EHS performance to customers and other interested parties.
- Drive EHS performance metrics/improvement across the division organization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- A or B Class Safety Specialist Certificate from Ministry of Labor.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience required in Mobility and Energy Sector Projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of safety and health management (especially in Risk Assessment).
- Presentational skills with the ability to influence others to effect change in a positive manner.
- Experience in EHS training, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems.
- Excellent communication skills with strong team work ability.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent command of English.
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel both within Turkey and overseas for short periods (~ %80 travel required).
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
- Candidate will be based in Istanbul.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 94124
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time