Service Sales Specialist
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
Reporting to head of sales & marketing support, The Service Sales Specialist is responsible for the sales of Customer Service business in the UAE and other countries of the lower gulf region.
What are my responsibilities?
volume and margin target in coordination with regional sales, support
distributors business, ensure complete technical support to customers/end
users. Service Sales Specialist for Industry Customer Services for the Factory
Automation Services which include:
- Retrofit of Automation Systems (DCS, ESD, F&G, SCADA, PLC, RTU)
- Spare Parts and Asset Optimization services
- Service Level Agreements
- Integral Plant Maintenance
- Training services
- Digital Enterprise Services including Data Analytics and Cybersecurity
- Visit customers to promote Process Automation & Digitalization Service Portfolios to identify their service needs and service opportunities.
- Coordinate and support technical preparation of offer, highlighting customer benefits, validate pricing, examine ability to deliver, analyze technical risks, support in presentation and negotiation of technical aspects, support in handover of project, if necessary. Provide inputs to on customers, competitors and sales success factors
- Actively support Regional Sales in service sales planning on account and opportunity level. Special focus on digitalization solution selling to upsize the market potential
- Operate within company guidelines and optimize use of various tools including maximizer and philos. Facilitate "best practice" within regional sales and across regions
- Prepare Customer Development Plans for key Digitalization and Cybersecurity portfolios
- Factory Automation service sales push and alignment with Headquarter for UAE and regional countries
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor of Engineering in electronics, electrical, mechanical or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales experience of automation systems and digitalization portfolio.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 94126
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time