Digitalization Consultant (m/w/divers)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will participate or lead consulting projects with customers in process industry
- You will engage the senior management team of our customers in order to understand their business challenge and define the best digital roadmap to answer their needs,
- You will be fully responsible of the quality and financial results of the projects you are in charge of
- In parallel you will bring your views, ideas on how to leverage new technologies, and ensure that this is communicated to the whole consulting team globally
- You will support the Siemens sales team worldwide in digitalization discussion
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed engineer degree or more (alternatively others qualifications completed by an MBA)
- You bring many years of relevant experience in either solution business or consulting
- Additionally you score with experience in automation industries or industry environement
- You are passionate by new technologies and looking forward to contribute with your knowledge in IT systems or digitalization implementation to our consulting approach and to the company overall
- Furthermore you are a strong team player with consulting mindset, ready to join a very active team
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94135
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time