Senior Civil Engineer (m/f/d) Rail Infrastructure
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position, you will be responsible for checking the consistency and harmonising the construction technologies proposed by construction partners with the railway system design.
- Further, you will conduct contract analyses including technical documentation and derivation of constructional requirements.
- You will ensure the overall construction concept by assigning responsibilities with regard to the delivery shares.
- You coordinate and clarify interfaces between the construction companies involved and the adjacent technologies and processes.
- You will examine the specifications drawn up by the construction partner and their cost evaluation and assess their conformity with the tender requirements.
- You will adjust the constructional process planning to meet the project-specific requirements.
- You have successfully completed a engineering degree in civil engineering and have many years of professional experience in the field of railway infrastructure in planning and/or construction and the associated construction process planning.
- You have technical assessment competence for planning and system design of structural and civil engineering works for railway infrastructure (e.g. engineering structures and associated railway installations).
- In addition to experience in dealing with safety and accident prevention regulations, ideally you have also gained project experience in the context of international customer or development projects.
- We presuppose knowledge in the areas of offer and interface management as well as tender and contract analysis, while further knowledge in the area of track construction/system knowledge railway is desirable.
- You are fluent in English, good knowledge of German and other foreign languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic are of advantage.
- Due to the international nature of the projects you bring mobility and the willingness to travel.
- With your independent and structured way of working, you set priorities in customer and quality orientation.
- Finally, you will be qualified thanks to your pronounced communicative skills, your high social competence as well as your consulting skills and assertiveness.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94151
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time