Principal Manager CRM Innovation/Digital Transformation (m/f/diverse)
As Principal, you'll lead the Innovation Management practice team and manage project teams when designing and implementing innovation projects. The goal is to support our clients to make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change, so that they can improve their market position and become a leading player in new business fields. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants switch later to leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your project teams working on innovation and digital transformation, paying special attention to new solutions tailored to the unique needs of our clients
- Acquire new client projects in innovation
- Act as a trusted advisor to top management
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Keep a close eye on the development of the Consulting Unit Customer Relationship Management, including relevant consulting processes, as part of the Leadership Team
- Act as a thought leader in contact with leading institutions and continuously develop our consulting offering in innovation
- Eight to ten years of strong performance as a project manager /principal at a consultancy and preparing for the jump to partner level
- Deep understanding of the viewpoint of Sales, Product or Innovation managers, business developers or (start-up) entrepreneurs in technology-affine environments, based on operational experience
- Excellent innovation know-how as well as a profound knowledge of Customer Co-Creation, Open Innovation, Digital Business Ecosystems, Business Model Innovation, Profiling and/or (Service) Design Thinking. You have an active network in relevant areas
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Experience leading and developing (project)teams
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
Job ID: 94152
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time