Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D System Engineering (m/f/diverse)
What you'll do
- Develop solutions for introducing systems concepts and architectures in close collaboration with our clients
- Analyze constantly changing requirements in the development field and optimize systems engineering methods and model-based systems engineering
- Evaluate the cost/benefit of system concepts and system engineering methods
- Independently acquire new client projects in product and system modularization
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in product and system modularization
- At least three (ideally five or more) years’ experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial
- enterprise (preferably in the automotive or aerospace industries), start-up or consultancy
- Excellent know-how of development or engineering and operative experience in systems engineering for complex products and systems
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master’s/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (ca. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94159
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time