Java Software Engineer
- Design and Development of various components of EnergyIP®
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned.
- Design Documentation
- Customer Facing Documentation
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Dev Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
- Profiling, Load / performance testing of java components owned.
Mandatory Technical Skills / Experience:
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java
- Strong knowledge in Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD
- Strong ability to debug complex Java and database applications
- Good knowledge in XML technologies (SAX, DOM, StAX, XML Beans, XML Schema, XSLT etc)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework (AOP, Dependency Injection, Transactions, JTA, Spring JDBC)
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL/PL-SQL
- Good Knowledge of working with Operating System (Linux, Windows)
Desired Technical Skills / Experience
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies (Tibco, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job ID: 94266
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time