Operation Excellence Professional – Quality
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will design and drive the Quality Management Systems (internal and external) for the organization.
- You will run administration of quality, process and business improvements and systematically inspect and examine quality systems to ensure compliance to requirements
- You work with business to identify improvement areas and solutions and will be responsible for driving organization certifications and audits for multiple systems standards.
- You will train and guide the quality coordinators, operations managers and team leaders in effective process / operations management techniques and methodologies as required (8D, Risk analysis, Data Analysis etc)
- You lead a group of internal auditors/quality coordinators to drive Quality Management requirements, and support business with compliance and closure of internal and external standards like ISO, BCM etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree and working knowledge of MS office, MS Visio.
- You are a Certified Lead Auditor with ISO 9001 & ISO 22301.
- You have working knowledge on ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, Information Security and Data privacy standards will be good to have.
- You bring knowledge of back office processes of Accounting, Procurement, and HR Processes is an added advantage.
- You are experienced in leading implementation of new Quality or Compliance requirements in service industry.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 94275
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time