Lead Business Support Professional
Job title: Lead Business Support Professional
Leads a team of Business Support Professionals & IT Asset Administrators, (where applicable) ensuring effective utilization of workplace IT solutions within their country of responsibility and in line with IT standards and Information Security rules. Ensure the team consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets and support users with IT issues not solved according expectations.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Lead a team of Business support professionals and IT asset administrators (where applicable) and ensure they deliver according to the regional and UN targets and blueprints.
- You will ensure effective utilization of workplace IT solutions.
- Minimize nonproductive time of users due to workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests). Accountability and responsibility for the Request Management process
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider alignment to agreed SLAs.
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date.
- Ensure required access to business transactions and resources. Process and security compliance.
- Accountability and responsibility for Access Management process (as per FITS definition)
- Owns, leads and controls the standard change requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requests
- User productivity by providing a one-stop process
- Verifies, orders and approves hardware and software (standard, nonstandard)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- ITIL V3 experience. Mainly Incident and problem management
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Good knowledge and experience of Siemens businesses and their specific requirements
- Provide end user related feedback to product responsible and develop improvements
- Give continuous feedback and ensure regular interaction.
- Support the User Experience team in conducting Use IT activities in the assigned area of responsibility (city/country/etc.) and actively drive the engagement with the end users to ensure high effectiveness of IT services, where required. Be the Use IT Champion.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 94283
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time