SHL South GX Account Specialist 南区 影像客户专员（南宁）
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for responsible medical product lines.
- Manage project Administration included find project, filter and focus important project, conclusion and get order to achieve the target.
- Support dealer in bidding coordination.
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities.
- Work with daily issue like participate sales training, on time report for weekly and monthly.
- Maintain relation with customers by visiting and report to relevant dept to solve problem.
- Promote Customer satisfaction rate.
- Collect marketing information for further analysis.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
- 3 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of
- Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs.
- Excellent skill in selling, negotiation, project management and market information collection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Self-motivated, strong power on implement, quick learner, able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 94293
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time