Junior Marketing Assistant Internship
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting for a UK Marketing Intern role vacancy based in Stoke Poges, to support the UK Channel Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the UK brand and campaign strategy and annual marketing plans. The role will suit an enthusiastic University student who is looking for a year long placement starting July/Augst 2019 as part of their business-related degree. The individual will work within a thriving Marketing department so will need to be outgoing and have strong analytical and commercial acumen.
What are my responsibilities?
· Assist the UK Channel Marketing Manager in brand management of the channel, working with the Sales channels to help create short- to medium-term strategies and plans.
· Assist in the management of marketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief.
· Assist in providing local sector knowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevant sector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links with relevant local networks).
· Deliver stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames.
· Work with the design agency to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters. Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
· Monitor, evaluate and report campaign results.
· Share best practice initiatives and suggestions with colleagues.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· University student studying business/marketing related degree.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate analysis into suggested recommendations.
· Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload and to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Determination and commitment to ensure successful completion of projects.
· Creativity, initiative and excellent attention to detail.
Siemens Financial Services are an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs. They combine a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 94330
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time