Distributed Generation Gas Turbine - Field Sales Manager
What are my responsibilities?
· “Own the customer” throughout the Sales Process. Serve as first and primary contact with customer. Build long-term and trustworthy relationships with customers, especially with key decision makers.
· Identify customer’s concrete project decision process, stakeholder and evaluation criteria.
· Engage with customer early in decision process to gain influence on decision criteria/tenders.
· Sustain frequent contact with customer to maintain the relationship even in the absence of concrete new project opportunities.
· Influence specification, decision makers / key stakeholders / consultants on project level.
· Support Customer with technical and commercial data of Siemens offerings, including presentations, Indicative Offers etc. with involvement from Hub and Commercial Sales, as needed.
· Gather market and customer information, and derive strategies for identification and development of new project opportunities.
· Provide competitor information, such as pricing, customer visits, selling arguments,
· Build up project pipeline and sales funnel; Identify leads and opportunities (e.g. market/industry/customer trends, etc.) for market transparency. Responsible and accountable for opportunity and early project development data in CRM tool (updates, project categorizations, etc.).
· Cooperates with other Siemens units to support and drive cross-selling.
· Together with Hub Sales identify internal team to align service approach / multiple BUs / EPC channel approach. Provide input into the pricing strategy to secure order at highest possible margin. Lead external partner interfaces and scope discussions. Customer interface throughout bid and negotiation phase. Support contract closure.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline.
· A minimum of 5+ years of Sales or Marketing related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
· Technical knowledge of thermal power generation and overall CHP power plant preferred. Experience with gas turbines gains extra bonus points.
· Experience with electrical power design institutes is preferred.
· Good presentation skills. Proficient in communication both internally and externally. A good team worker.
· Proficient in English (spoken & written).
Job ID: 94339
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time