Site Project Manager
This is a pivotal role in the Project management function responsible for managing multiple regional medical equipment's pre-installation and project management activities. This is a key function in enabling successful, compliant , cost and time-bound project & installation activities by coordinating with multiple stakeholders and function-owners across the organization. The Project Manager shall be the internal and external “single point of contact” for his/her projects.
Key responsibilities include:
• Monitoring & tracking all orders until execution cycle is complete and project is handed over to customer externally and to Service team internally.
• Single point of contact for the Customers & internal stakeholders for the business unit.
• Managing the projects with a strong project management approach to ensure adherence to project closure deadlines.
• Coordinating with internal & external teams to provide execution layouts / drawings including basic site layouts, electrical, HVAC & other similar execution and as-built drawings.
• Working closely with the customers & vendors to ensure completion of activities as per agreed timelines to ensure completion as per the project plan.
• Coordinating with the Sales/Commercial & Logistics teams for scheduling logistics & enabling deliveries as per regional commercial & logistics regulations.
• Working with product application and service teams for driving successful product installations.
• Understand revenue recognition guidelines & drive targets for the region in coordination with the sales & commercial teams.
• Work with the Regional PM team to identify and execute project productivity initiatives.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the Siemens Quality Guidelines, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals. Also adherence to local applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies as they apply to this job type and position.
• Adhere PM processes and update PM tools on regular basis.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
Job ID: 94340
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time