EHS & Q Officer - PS PG REU RU
Siemens AG is a world leader in electronics and electrical engineering operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities. For over 160 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Personel is a core value making company successful. OOO Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies is a joint venture of Siemens AG (65%) and OAO Power Machines (35%), established on December,1, 2011 in St. Petersburg with the following business profile: production and maintenance of gas turbines with a capacity exceeding 60 MW.
We are looking for a pro-active and experienced professional with strong motivation and hands-on attitude to implement our ZeroHarm principles, strategies and activities as well as our Quality Assurance Measures. The successful applicant will resume full responsibility for EHS and Quality assurance across LGT Customer Services in Russia and CIS. The Customer Service EHS & Q Officer is the primary point of contact for providing expertise and guidance in all aspects of EHS and Quality Assurance in PS PG REU RU. The role is a front line role which requires a high level of interaction with PS PG REU RU Management, Project Teams and Site Execution personnel, the global Siemens QEHS community and customer representatives.
- Provide EHS and Q – Leadership, Training and Development – support the journey to embeded EHS and Quality ownership for everyone within the SGTT Customer Service Organization to further develop and execute the Customer Service EHS Strategy and deliver world class QEHS across all PS PG service activities in Russia and CIS
- Provide accurate, timely and transparent reporting of EHS and Quality Leading / Lagging indicators & status of any initiatives / improvement efforts.
- Full support of all EHS and Quality aspects of a project including Pre Planning / EHS & Q project execution/ post project activities through to lessons learnt & continuous improvement.
- Ensure the Business operations fully comply with local EHS and Quality regulations, identify gaps and corrective actions, and lead efforts with management team to implement corrective actions to ensure full compliance.
- Conduct periodic inspections and audits on Power Services construction sites to assess risks for PS employees, identify corrective actions, lead efforts with management and Customers to implement corrective actions to ensure safe working environment of employees in remote locations
- Deliver world class EHS and Quality across all PS PG activities in Russia and CIS
- Identify, assign, educate and lead Construction Site EHS Specialist personnel to PS service activities
- Support all Business EHS and Quality regional and global demands as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of integration of the EHS and Quality landscape, processes and procedures of SGTT Customer Service into the global Siemens network
- In-depth understanding of local and international EHS concepts and principles gained through formal education and substantial work experience within an international company
- In-depth understanding of Quality concepts and principles gained through work experience within an international company
- Imperative that the applicant has meaningful hands on craft experience within a similar industry (Engineering, Construction) – minimum 5 years.
- Demonstrated experience in remaining aligned to an EHS and Quality Strategic vision
- Be able to take pro-active control of a situation, manage unplanned events, develop, convince the stake holders and implement adequate and effective solutions based on knowledge and experience
- Have good incident investigation skills.
- High competence on computers (Mails, Slides, Reports, Databases,..)
- Fluent (oral and written) English
Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies, St. Petersburg is part of the global Siemens Power Industry network. As the leading provider of CCGT Power Station Equipment and Service in Russia and as a global player in the Electrical and Power Supply Industry Siemens overs a competitive package of remuneration as well as a large variety of training and development opportunities to the successful applicant.
Job ID: 94358
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time