COT Engineer Product Development HTT
COT Engineer Product Development - HTT Center of Technology
Siemens HTT is leader in the field of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) for various applications such as Combined Cycle Power Plants, Oil and Gas industry, Process industry, Floating Power Plants etc. We are currently seeking an Engineer Product Development to join our Center of Technology group.
The Center of Technology acts as the central engineering point between the R&D, sales, and execution departments. The core tasks are the realization of product development and the creation and improvement of the tools.
As part of the Siemens HTT COT, a group of engineers is working on continuous product development. We design our products by making extensive use of digital prototyping with FEA and CFD. The scale of the prototyping varies between small engineering details to entire HRSGs. In addition, Siemens HTT contributes to development efforts on an overall power plant scale by taking part in international multi-disciplinary teams with other Siemens offices around the world.
We are currently looking for an engineer to strengthen our team. The primary function of this role is to design and perform the digital prototyping through FEA and CFD. In addition, it is expected that you will take part in the international teams in overall power plant developments. If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a COT Engineer Product Development, you are expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- Display an understanding of structural mechanics
- Display an understanding of thermodynamic processes and heat transfer
- Demonstrate the ability to absorb new knowledge and translate that to product improvement
- Possess a strong interest in opportunities in digitization of tools and work processes
- Analytical skill and the use of critical thinking for problem-solving
- Assume accountability and ownership of your assigned responsibilities
- MSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum requirement: recent graduate with good graduation or short work experience
- Experience and knowledge of FEA/CFD
- Ability to develop skills in different FEA/CFD packages
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- ANSYS Structural / Fluent
- Matlab Simulink
Job ID: 94360
Sector: Power and Gas
Ervaringsniveau: Early Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime