Full Stack Developer
The Image Fusion & Analytics research group is responsible for delivering state of the art technology in the fields such as Imaging,
Visualization and Analytics.
We do this by merging three aspects - research, algorithm development and distributed systems.
Each field covers a wide range of technologies, from deep learning, image processing techniques to cloud computing and big data.
We look for people that can take on this challenge, who are self motivated and can take responsibility for their work; people that approach
a problem with curiosity and are willing to always learn, and teach others as well.
Building tools for internal use, ranging from real time messaging, OSS management, integrating with existent platforms and more.
· Someone with the drive to make things happen and wants results
· Someone who is flexible and adaptable to changing technologies
· Someone who is proactive - less complaining, more oriented towards problem solving
· You need to have experience with Java 8
· It would be nice to have: Java Enterprise Experience and have good understanding of functional programming
· You will work with JavaEE 7, JSF/Primefaces, Hibernate/Postgres, REST
· You will need good English skills and be able to have written or verbal technical discussions
We’re Siemens. A collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us. Let’s shape the future of imaging.
Job ID: 94363
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time