MindSphere - Partner Sales Executive (m/f/diverse) - SISW
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere- Partner Sales Executive (m/f/diverse) - SISW” (m/f) at Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You identify partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- You explore white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- You recruit new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve channel towards SaaS, Cloud, etc
- You understand sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses
- You assist account executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle
- You assist account executives in devising strategic account plans and strategies leveraging external partners
- You understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere Partners to win
- You operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 10 years or more partner sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software, Cloud or IoT
- You have excellent skills in public speaking complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities
- You have a broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those (preferred areas: Application Development needs, Data Management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms), Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure), BI& Analytics (R,SAS, Tableau)
- You can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently
- You are willing to travel up to 50%
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry
Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with
our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
Job ID: 94376
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time