If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
As part of the execution team for building digital service in Switzerland, you will:
- Responsible for the new Building Technologies analytics application for Switzerland which allows Siemens technologies to deliver digital services on the building systems for our customers.
- Coordinate initial application installations and monitor building analytics on system performance data.
- Attend advanced user training sessions to become the expert for the application.
- Act as enabler and first-level support for internal users in Switzerland.
- Be the link and point of contact between the central European team and the various internal teams involved with the application, as well as the escalation point to the Head Quarters support team.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline or experience working with Tools or software (preferably analytics or building technology-related).
- General IT/tool competence, ideally knowledge of windows server, web APIs.
- Understanding of SAP (or similar) databases, building management systems, remote connectivity or Building Technologies systems in general would be an advantage.
- Product management experience also desirable.
- Languages: German and English are mandatory, French or Italian would be a plus.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 94382
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either