Application Expert & Performance Engineer (SPM Software & IBA) 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- At the outset completing initial Application installations, building knowledge and attending advanced user training.
- Becoming the IT & Program expert for a new Building Technology software platform with the objective to provide first-level support to users and drive the pilot connections.
- Linking point of contact between the different internal teams involved & project as well as escalation point to Head Quarters support team.
- Future role as expert & local administrator of the platform (user access requests), first line of support for technical problems.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline or experience working with Tools and Siemens software.
- General IT/tool competence, ideally knowledge of windows server, web APIs.
- Understanding of: iBA or the SAP database, building management systems, remote connectivity or Building Technologies systems in general is an advantage.
- Languages German & English are mandatory, French or Italian being an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 94382
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either