SAP Delivery Manager (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SAP Delivery Manager (m/f/diverse).
You will be responsible for implementing changes to SAP systems (coordinating implementation, planning, approval, controlling and reporting) for global SAP Application Management.
- You will head the Change and Control Board (CCB) and review incoming change requests
- As Delivery Manager you will manage the business groups involved in the change process
- You will act as an interface between project managers and Application Management Global (AMG)
- You will be the contact person for external suppliers, including forecasting the outlay required
- You will provide monthly reports on changes, finances and progress for management and external suppliers
- You will support and manage the introduction and refinement of organizational processes
You are ideal for this position if you have a general background in IT and can offer experience with SAP.
- You have completed a university degree in business administration, informatics or business informatics, or alternatively you hold a comparable qualification with professional experience
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT
- You can offer a very good understanding of project management methods and extensive experience in applying them
- You have already been able to build up cross-cultural experience
- Ideally you have a good knowledge of SAP and experience with customizing
- You can interact seamlessly with your German-speaking colleagues and partners; you are confident in an international environment and can communicate easily in English (verbally and in writing) with colleagues at our international sites
- Your personal qualities include a solution-oriented approach, excellent team and communication skills, the ability to learn and analyze, and self-initiativexx
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94420
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time