DF FA Account manager for Electronic Industry
The Account Manager for Focus Accounts is responsible for the development, exploitation and maximization of the account penetration with assigned accounts of a vertical.
He/she has to represent Siemens - Digital Factory (DF), Process Automation & Drives (PD) Divisions in all sales/strategic activities and act as interface between the account and the internal Siemens organization. Additionally he/she acts as the advocate for the account's interests and shows a personal long term commitment for his/her account.
The Account Manager drives the account development and pushes the opportunities by
• developing a strategic partnership and establishing relationships with the appropriate customer's key decision makers, executives, CxOs and ensuring access to the account for DF and PD Business Units, combining the know-how and forming the communication hub
• developing an account development strategy for DFPD including:
- setting a long-term goal for DFPD in the Account
- developing and modifying the Customer development Plan to achieve this goal
- identifying the opportunities and levers which make up the plan ( CDP)
- engaging the DF and PD Management and agreeing with them to develop, sell and deliver complete solutions
• leading, coordinating and motivating the supporting Units(e.g. Produkt Management and Service)
and the associated management in order to achieve a significant and profitable business growth for DFPD with that customer focusing on:
- new business fields
- cross selling
- products, systems, solutions Service
- establishing business alliances with major System Integrators and partners to penetrate the customer
The Account Manager is supported by DFPD's Busniss Units and VSS, RC Management and
the regional Business Development.
Job ID: 94421
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time