Application Engineer, Modernization & Upgrade Proposals
Dresser-Rand Kongsberg is looking for an application engineer to produce Technical Modernization & Upgrade solutions and proposals for aftermarket sales. As application engineer you work as a bridge between Customers and engineering teams and use sales information to design or re-design solutions that respond to Customer needs.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage aftermarket inquiries from customers and our worldwide sales representatives.
- Develop and quote technical solutions, included cost estimates, manpower estimates and schedules.
- Support proposal phase until order capture.
- Participate in the handover and start-up phase of projects.
- Assistance / project management during projects execution.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong collaborative mindset, act as a coordinator and integrator.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with different organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree in controls or mechanical engineering and / or relevant experience with rotating machinery, good product knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to understand the customers' requirements, systems and processes.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Strong business mindset. Seek and implement business and improvement opportunities
- Knowledge to GE turbines, Woodward Controls Products and Graphical Application Programming
We can offer:
- Good opportunities for individual visibility and career opportunities in a large international Company.
- Variable and inspiring tasks in innovative projects with skilled colleagues.
- Being part of a dynamic international organization with high subject matter competence, high workload and focus on market growth.
- Collaboration with several departments, Customers and colleagues in many countries.
- Competence development within several disciplines
- Competitive conditions
Job ID: 94422
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time