Engineering Expert "C " Field Service Engineer C
- Single point and primary contact for customer for maintenance of steam and gas turbines, for specific projects.
- Planning service projects internally including manpower, tooling, and materials.
- Work closely with the Siemens project team from planning to completion.
- Supervise Siemens personnel and subcontractors at site.
- Coordinate with Siemens entities to resolve issues, identify warranty issues, etc.
- Ensures new equipment installation and commissioning management process is followed.
- Assist / provide direction to field people as needed.
- Communicate progress / problems to the client and Siemens project team on a regular basis.
- Represent Siemens interests at site with authority to negotiate within defined range.
- Maintain project, site, records of services activities, inventories, checklists, etc.
- Elaborate daily reports and Final Report, during a services project
- 5+ years Controls experience on service of steam and gas turbines/ compressors.
- Desirable experience on commissioning of steam and gas turbines/compressors.
- Desirable Electrical/Control experience with power generators.
- Familiarity with Siemens products and services.
- Familiar with various gas/chemical processes.
- Familiarity with operation philosophy and controls for power plants.
- Ability to use blueprints, PIDs, electrical, and system drawings.
- Strong communication / organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively. Must demonstrate a track record of international experience either through education or previous experience.
- Familiarity with civil engineering and electrical codes.
Language Skills: English and Spanish
Reasoning Ability: Able to define problems, collects and analyzes data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Work well under pressure, and deadlines.
• Must possess a personality that gives a client a feeling of trust and comfort, very professional attitude.
• Knowledge and understanding of others cultures.
• Realizes extent of authority and limitations necessary to successfully complete projects.
• Able to make decisions and function in remote areas with minimum guidance.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
Job ID: 94471
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time