Service Manager for Pega Applications (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
Management End-to-End of all service elements for a PEGA application throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the service element is fit for purpose on an operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the service element.
· The candidate will be part of the global service and application management team of Pega Case Management applications
· Overall technical End-to End responsibility for a Pega application
· Central point of contact for application incidents and service requests
Trigger and coordination, tracking,
escalation of support tickets across the different systems
(e.g. EAI, Data Lake, SAP systems, SCD, CES, others)
· Analyzing problems (repeating incidents) and coordinating affected support groups
· Initiator and driver of emergency support process (application standstill) if defined
· Central point of contact for level 1, key users and application owner
E2E Change Request Process handling
- evaluate CR , clarify with CR requestor/Application owner,
estimation, implementation, testing, go-live
· Budgeting, Innovation, Continuous improvements, Marketing
· Assure compliance rgd. data protection and information security
· DevOps and Test Management and Test automation
· Provider Management
· Reporting of service status and key figures
· Working in a global team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
- Experiences in managing a global service / global application
- Experiences Vendor management (off-shore)
- Technical background and expertise with the ability to learn technical concepts and understand technical issues in a way to coordinate their resolutions
Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
· Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
· Working in global environment
- Initiative and orientation on quality
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Advanced English language (mandatory)
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 94498
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time