We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Administrator to join our Siemens Healthcare team based at Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH), Murdoch, WA on a 12 month maternity leave contract. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager for Managed Equipment Services (MES), the primary function of your role will be to provide general administrative support to the Operations team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Coordinating FSH Induction Process
· Co-ordinate monthly biomedical technician’s timesheets
· Ordering office supplies
· Maintenance of team mailing lists
· Ensure staff have correct copies of key documents
· Ensure the team has a scheduled agenda of internal and external meetings from a central calendar
· Create and maintain a meeting room booking system
· Schedule of external reports including tracking of due dates in the team calendar
· Management of office place allocations and name tags
· Staff leave/ offsite register
· Organisation of events, e.g. team town halls
· Raising and managing issues with IT helpdesk that effect multiple parties
· Performing general reception duties for the Biomedical Lab/Office
· Supporting role in monthly reporting
· Collation of documents including collaboration with document control
· Production of monthly supporting documentation for TOPCAT KPI Audits
· Provide support to Procurement for Vendor Contract Management issues
· Provide support to Commercial for MES Equipment damages and PPM reporting
· Ensure ongoing, compliant and effective communication with the team, customer, suppliers and clinical users
· Ensure customer requests, complaints, comments are communicated/acted on according to MES/FSH policy
of documents, performance of document control duties for the team
candidate will have held a similar role, preferably within a hospital
environment. You will have been involved in teams and in particular have a
proven ability to support teams as well as being technically savvy and show a
high level of initiative.
You will possess document writing and development skills as well as a sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, MS project, Outlook and PowerPoint) and willingness to learn new IT tools.
A strong communicator and your ability to build sound working relationships internally, externally and across differing levels of an organisation will ensure your success in this role.
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with a focus on your ongoing training and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today
Applications close 20 January 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 94499
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time