Siemens Healthcare is one of the world's largest suppliers to the Healthcare Industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology. Siemens Healthcare offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens Healthcare also makes Healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 44,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. For further information please visit:
We are looking for Business Manager for Siemens Healthineers in Kartal. This role will be responsible for planning and execution of the sales targets and marketing activities for the related product.
What are my responsibilities?
- Planning sales volumes and managing target discussions with the related business line.
- Preparation of system configuration, pricing and calculation of the offers
- Active follow up of the sales funnel
- Understanding customer needs and value chain, preparing the appropriate offers for public and private customers
- Preparing and executing marketing activities for products to reach business goals
- Active participation to sales deals with related Account Managers
- Managing and supporting external business partner
- Providing trainings to sales teams in order to enhance competitive strength
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare, preferably in marketing field
- University degree preferably in Electronic, Biomedical Engineering or Life Sciences
- Technical and managerial understanding of high-tech products
- Excellent command of English, German is an asset.
- Advanced Communication and customer interaction skills, incl. conflict handling.
- Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restrictions for travelling
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 94516
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time