Siemens Mobility - Communication Specialist - 西门子交通中国传播部-传播事务专员 （媒体关系）- 北京
What are my responsibilities?
As one of the key functions in Siemens, communications play a crucial role for the success of business. To communicate the right content to target groups including customers, prospects, analysts as well as employees are of great importance in our daily work. This is the key to the organization’s growth. The communications team will also grow with business growth.
- Support Mobility communication manager to plan, develop and implement external communications strategies and activities;
- Work closely with headquarters in external communications, esp. brand and media communications;
- Build and maintain strong & long-term relationships with key external stakeholders especially mass and industry journalists and social media influences;
- Draft press releases; prepare media kits and organize press events & executive interviews;
- Regular coordination with industry associations to build up valuable marketing channels to help drive business success;
- Support content production for external communications;
- Support crisis/issue management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in English, Communications, or relevant;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience in media communication field;
- Ability to be creative, innovative, self-motivated;
- Excellent team spirits
Job ID: 94557
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time