Product/Package Engineer (Design-NX)
Department: Power & Gas, Dresser-Rand
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / assemblies related to Centrifugal Compressors
- Migration of 2-D drawings to 3-D models using commercial engineering CAD software.
- Maintain drawing revision control.
- Follow D-R global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Create schematic drawings and Process & Instrumentation diagrams for process and utility services.
- Execute engineering design projects.
- Effective utilization of available tools & resources.
- Recording and tracking of time utilized for various projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of Siemens products.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience ranging from 6 to 12 years in the relevant area.
- Hands on experience with CAD Tools like AutoCAD, NX/PDMS in Turbomachines (Centrifugal Compressors/Gas Turbines/Steam Turbines) and preferably in Oil & Gas Domain. NX is preferred.
- Experience in Teamcenter or Globus
- Thorough knowledge on GD&T and Drafting Standards
- Working Knowledge of Modeling and Detailing Turbomachinery Components - Internals as well as externals including Assembly (Product Designer)
- Working Knowledge on GA, P&ID, Base plate, and Auxiliary Systems (Package Designer)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 94597
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time