Software Developer (m/f/diverse) with project responsibility in the B2B field
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Developer (m/f/diverse) with project responsibility in the B2B field.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, employ innovations to help develop new Magnetic Resonance (MR) application cases in medical intervention.
- You will be developing innovative concepts aimed at the further advancement of medical imaging. The focus here lies on MRT-guided therapy and the interaction between magnetic resonance tomographs and therapy devices
- In addition you will prototype improved imaging procedures, in conjunction with university-based partners and industrial development partners
- You will be working closely with international cooperation partners on the further development and optimization of innovative MR imaging techniques, and will assume responsibility for the coordination of activities with our external partners
- You will also translate the feedback from users into specification input for hardware and software teams
- You will engage in close collaboration with development teams, in order to secure an optimal product solution
This position may suit you best, if you can bring soundly-based experience in medical software development to the role and are passionate about driving innovations.
- You have completed your studies in Information Technology or Applied Computer Engineering, or have acquired a comparable qualification, with the emphasis on IT. You have experience in the implementation of interfaces to 3rd party applications, ideally in a hospital setting
- You also boast many years of relevant professional experience in the design, architecture and development of applications, and have already been able to deploy your knowledge in the area of DevOps engineering, such as, for example, Continuous Delivery and Automation
- You possess profound technical expertise and experience in a number of the following areas: software development (.NET, C#, C++), object-oriented analysis & design patterns, test automation, interface technologies (REST), API management, IT security, DevOps concepts and tool (CI/CD via Microsoft TFS)
- In addition you have preferably been able to acquire knowledge of MR physics or medical imaging, as well as agile methods, clean code practices and secure coding. Project management experience is likewise desirable
- In light of our international interfaces with development and business partners, you possess business-fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- You are in a position to familiarize yourself with relevant matters and solve problems in an autonomous manner. Furthermore you enjoy working as part of a team, within which are able to play a constructive role, while valuing the opportunity of acting on your own initiative and being eager to transfer innovations into clinical practice
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
Job ID: 94613
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time