Global Communications Specialist Cybersecurity (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you develop and implement a global Cybersecurity communication strategy and campaign, including tactics and targets, under the guidance of, and in partnership with, the Cybersecurity lead contacts from across the Siemens Operating Companies as well as the Cybersecurity organization and further relevant stakeholders within the Headquarters.
- You identify and analyze relevant communication trends, competitor work & research – by teaming up with our Analytics & Insights and Content Distribution teams – to effectively communicate messages in a coordinated and differentiating manner.
- You work with internal subject matter experts, and utilize internal and external communication expertise. Furthermore you develop and drive a compelling Cybersecurity message platform and brand positioning.
- Besides, you work together with the external influencers community to devise an appropriate amplification strategy, test messaging platform and co-develop storytelling.
- You work closely with the Head of Cybersecurity to ensure a consistent and holistic positioning of herself as well as the entire Siemens offering in thought leadership events, internal communication & media opportunities, together with the respective communication colleagues.
- You define the messaging structure, identifying all participants’ responsibilities in order to drive planning and execution of strategy, and acting as ombudsman for questions on priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing.
- You establish a measurement strategy, define KPIs and metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance of all activities – together with the Analytics & Insights and Content Distribution teams.
- You have a university degree or an equivalent on-the-job experience.
- A must have is the experience in Cybersecurity either as an influencer, thought leader, industry expert, and/or product/solution manager
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in communications and/or journalism as well as in production/project management, web publishing, social media and/or content marketing.
- International experience is a plus as well as working in matrixed and complex organizations.
- You have strong analytical skills, enjoy working in a team and you like a variety of different projects and tasks.
- You are an English native-speaker standard, or close. German is a plus.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Eremit.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94619
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time