Order Manager - Italian Speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
What are my responsibilities?
As part of Business Shared Services, Sales back office department is responsible for the creation, review, validation and processing of sales orders of Siemens Italy, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage Sales and Purchase Orders;
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
- Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders;
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mandatory: Proficiency in Italian - minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); Basic knowledge of English is required to communicate with Siemens delivery centers,
- Able to work in a virtual team – strong cooperation is needed with the local Italian colleagues (Sales, Finance, …)
- Prepared to move to Italy for the first weeks (on the job training)
- Enjoy working with several Siemens specific IT tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Service Attitude, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI, - SD) will be a plus;
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 94649
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time