Protection Concept Specialist
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization!
Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We are looking for a Protection Concept Specialist (m/f)
- You actively support the Cyber Security Officer during the development of protection concepts for IT assets (applications, systems and services) which are provided Siemens-wide, especially focussing on Infrastructure services (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing Services).
- You drive the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependiencies. You conduct Business Impact Assessments of applications, systems, services, and SaaS sultions and develop appropriate protection concepts.
- You consult and manage your IT-internal customer on all cyber security aspects necessary to implement a protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests)
- You bridge the gap between technical experts and management level by a transparant risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level. You present your results on a management level.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science or similar
- Multiple years (>5 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security and/or Network Security and/or Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing Services)
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferrably in an english speaking country
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) is necessary. German language skills would be of advantage.
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Ideally you have at appropriate certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC).
- Knowledge in conducting reviews of systemsand translating operational requirements into protection needs (i.e., security controls).
- Experience in protection of Application Services (e.g. Web Application , ERP SAP System, Business Inteligence)
Job ID: 94672
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time