If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Following and implementation of local legal frame connected to salary, benefits and other income calculations
- Active participation in the development and implementation of internal company regulation connected to salary, benefits and other income calculations
- Responsible for timely and correct calculation and payment of the respective salary, benefits and other income, as well as preparing and submitting of relevant governmental and internal certificates and/or overview
- Review of the respective calculations and in case needed processing of error correction, defining and implementation of the improvement measures
- Post-payroll processing (booking, accounts reconciliation, accruals)
- Preparing, development and processing of monthly and yearly personal income tax and contribution payments and reports
- Defining and preparing required IT HR change requests related to salary, benefits and other income calculation; performing tests ensuring integration requirements are properly communicated and implemented
- Responsible for keeping information on processed payments, taxes and contributions related to retirees and collaboration with the respective governmental offices
- Preparation and distribution of various payments reports as per defined timeline to internal and external contacts
- Issuing documents and responding to inquiries related to salary, benefits and other income calculations and payments coming from internal and external contacts
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree
- Up to 3 years of experience in same or similar position
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP FI knowledge will be taken as an advantage)
- Process analysis and systematic thinking
- Strong understanding of personal income tax and other income related legal parameters
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible and able to work with confidential information
Applying to join us – straightforward
Visit or if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Deadline for application is 30.01.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Job ID: 94680
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time