(FLC) Warehouse Manager
1. Ensuring WH KPI implementation/monitoring.
2. Production/logistics support and coordination. GR/GI Quality
3. Stocktaking leading/monitoring/improvement.
4. Team management and new comer training.
5. Analyses for specific business cases.
6. Coordination for all internal and external delivery-related audits.
7. Responsible for safety and environment protection in the working area
8. Seriously implement position operational rules, ensure product meet safety requirements based on national and local related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and FLC’ procedures.
9. Study well on operational instruction for own post. Follow the EHS related requirement, classify rubbish well. Do well in 5S and reduce 7 wastes. Work with Zero-harm culture.
1. Commercial knowledge for ERP/SAP EDI (WH/PP) operation is required
2. Be familiar with manufacture logistics working flow
3. Strong customer-oriented working sense
4. Communications & negotiation skills and work well with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management
5. Good oral and written English skills
Job ID: 94740
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time