SCADA Engineer (3-months contract / full-time)
- SCADA Engineering and Details design submission of AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations for rail electrification systems.
- Creation of electrical wiring diagrams, SCADA Object in HMI.
- Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad.
- Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
- Individual contribution to reach the team goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control and protection system.
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system configuration, manufacture and installation matters.
- Knowledge of SCADA system and Power Automation system
- Knowledge of digital protection relays, PLC, PLC Siemens S7.
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of SCADA Rail Electrification systems.
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations.
- Experience in PLC/HMI Programming.
- Intercultural experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Planning and organizing
- Result and quality orientation
Job ID: 94742
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time