SSME CT R&D (Senior)Software Engineer （高级）软件工程师 Web & C#
• Have at least 3 years work experiences on object-oriented programming (C#, …) on Windows platform
• Have a firm knowledge of web technologies and standards (e.g. HTML5, CSS, HTTP, REST…) and experience with design, architecture patterns
• Professional experience in developing web applications and services
• Experience in Cloud-based Solution Design (Azure PaaS/SaaS)
• Experience in a major front end framework: Angular, React, Vue …
• Experience in development and deploying applications in multiple mobile platforms( Android, iOS )[LJ]
• Experience in CS/BS Application Design (WPF/WCF/Web Form/MVC/SOAP/RESTful API/SharePoint/Office Interop/UI Prototyping)
• Enterprise Solution Architecture & Microservice Design (Design Patterns, UML, Integration Patterns, DDD, Microservices, EDI)
• Familiar with concepts of clean code, Agile, continuous integration, Devops
• Be self-motivated
• Show willingness to take ownership
• Have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, biomedical engineering, or equivalent education
• Have a good written and spoken knowledge of English
Software engineer Responsibilities:
During Concept phase, he/she should be able to communicate with stake holders(e.g. PO) closely, to clarify requirement details in English, and see potential risks and provide solid SW design with UML diagrams and provide accurate effort estimations to project management.
During Implementation phase, he/she will join the local SCRUM team but work closely with both local and international colleagues,
For each Sprint, he/she will attend the sprint grooming meeting, and breakdown features into user stories together with other team members, communicate closely with other cross functional teams on interfaces and dependencies.
As a fast learner, he/she should be able to modify and extend existing software platform to fulfil new requirements, accomplish assigned tasks with high quality codes, unit tests, and component integrated tests.
In addition to coding work, he/she is expected to follow company software development process, write qualified software design document and functional specifications.
Meanwhile, for already released products, he/she should be able to work under high pressure to investigate escalations from customer sites, and provide fast and accurate fix within required due date.
To provide refactoring ideas for optimizing architecture design, and improving application performance is a plus.
To provide insight into pre-development with new techniques for innovation project or potential platform technology transition is a plus.
Job ID: 94793
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time