Business Administrator Building Efficiency and Sustainability (BPS) 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the Head Finance and Business Administration in areas of strategic Controlling with the Regions
- Acting as commercial business partner to Head of Business Development i.e. in definition and deployment of new business models
- Further development of the financing portfolio together with experts from Siemens Financial Services to meet market requirements
- Clarification of commercial boundaries for international projects e.g. ensure tax & transfer pricing compliance or definition of business model
- Support the Head Business Administration in the budgeting, forecasting and controlling of Cost Centre
- Host for monthly reviews with Regions / Preparation and briefing for review dialogues
- Support the Head Business Administration & the Area Management in the Project Risk Management by identifying, evaluating and mitigating major business risks
- Build up expertise in project calculation principles, project controlling and commercial/legal contract management in the Field Organization
- Lead special projects across business lines
Your skills and experience
- University degree in accounting, business administration, finance
- Knowledge of financing and legal issues, sound knowledge of IFRS, ideally in a multinational matrix organization within industry
- Strategic thinking and experience in business administration and financial planning/controlling in an international environment
- Self motivation and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated interest and experience in working across cultures is strongly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, capable of effectively conveying complex financial ideas and relationships to general audiences
- Proficient in English and German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 94805
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either