Siemens is looking for a Service Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for writing, debugging, commissioning Software at our customer site and / or at Siemens site.
The Service Engineer has to manage the service products’ portfolio of the relative business segment He/she will be responsible to propose and incentivize the sale of new products and services during the technical contacts it will have with our customers. It will also operate in collaboration with our sales department as a technician in the following factory automation products: PLC, Industrial PC, DCS.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Cooperate, supporting the sales force, providing useful technical element during customer visits
· Cooperate with our technical support team;
· Knowlwdge of the product portfolio
· Knowlwdge of Automated Wharehouse
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the technical point of reference for our Factory Automation Segment
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation and PLC’s
· At least 2-3 years experience in technical services within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio made of PLC, ad automation in general
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, DCS will be considered as a plus;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 94810
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time