We have an exciting opportunity for a student to join our Human Resources team on a 13 month internship supporting two Human Resources functions: Learning & Development and People & Leadership (Talent Management).
Siemens, the leading global engineering and technology services company, has been active in the United Kingdom for over 170 years and we provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the development of our evolving approach to talent management
- Contribute to the roll out and development of our talent management activities, including our global approach to performance management, succession planning activities for our key roles, and the development and placement of our high potential candidates.
- Support the development and delivery of learning and development solutions for employees in Siemens UK
- Manage communication plans for learning and development activities
- Work with Learning and People and Leadership (PL) colleagues to develop and implement new ideas
What do I need to qualify for this job?
You will be studying towards a Business, Human Resources or Psychology related degree working towards a 2:1 or above and looking to complete a 13 month internship as part of your degree.
You will have a strong interest in a career in Human Resources, especially relating to Talent Management and Learning and Development. You will be a good communicator, have the ability to build relationships and have excellent organisational skills.
What else do I need to know?
This role will be for a 13 Month Fixed Term Contract starting in June/July 2019 and will be based in our Frimley office. Some travel will be required around the UK.
Job ID: 94858
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time