Control Field Service Engineer - Gas Compression
What is the role?
- Controls lead engineer on Gas compressors
- Strong rotating equipment knowledge, with hands-on knowledge of control systems related to gas compressors
- Strong knowledge of gas compressor processes
Can demonstrate experience on the below equipment and processes?
- Centrifugal compressors
- Gear Type compressors
- DGS systems
- Wet seal systems
- Lube oil systems
- Compressor drivers
- Surge mapping
- Experience on the following control systems will be an advantage Triconex, Allen Bradley, DR HMI, CCC, S7, PCS7, SCAUT
- What are my responsibilities?
- Performs complex, specialized tasks on gas compression equipment during new installation and service
- Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures
- Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures
- Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
- Capable of developing detailed outage plans
- Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Gas Compression sites
- Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards
- Catalogue of corrective measures
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• At least 5 years experience in Field Service of Control Systems on Gas compression
• Willingness to travel
• Experience in multicultural teams required
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 94916
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time