Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Steam Turbines
What is the role?
Mechanical lead engineer on Steam Turbines
- Strong rotating equipment knowledge, with hands-on knowledge of mechanical systems related to Steam Turbines.
- Strong knowledge of Steam Turbine processes.
Can you demonstrate experience on the below equipment?
- Siemens Steam Turbines servicing.
- Dresser Rand Steam Turbines servicing.
- ESV systems.
- Gimple Valves.
- Knowledge of mechanical governor systems.
- Any other OEM experience would be an advantage.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs complex, specialized tasks on steam turbine equipment during new installation and service.
- Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures.
- Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures.
- Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
- Capable of developing detailed outage plans.
- Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Steam Turbine sites.
- Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards.
- Catalogue of corrective measures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 5 years experience in Field Service of Steam Turbines.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in multicultural teams required.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 94918
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time