PLM Sr.Consultant, Siemens Consulting, Beijing 资深研发咨询顾问, 西门子管理咨询运营部(北京)
PLM Senior Consultant is wanted, Siemens Management Consulting, (Beijing)
Operation department of Siemens Management Consulting (Beijing Office is looking for a PLM Senior Consultant).
What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
- Help clients identify and improve the PLM processes, incl. product portfolio management, product requirement definition, product development, product commercialization and phase out.
- Help clients build up capabilities and competence in Product Lifecycle Management domain, e.g. R&D project execution and delivery.
- Understand clients’ pain points and expectations in PLM processes, practices and IT systems, analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Guide through or coach customers to understand, accept and implement the recommendations and solutions in PLM domain.
- Be responsible for leading clients through these operational improvements and scale up business transformations as a thought leader, people leader and organization leader
- Proactively manage changes with professional tools and handling complex analyses and resolve customer issue.
- Work hand in hand together with clients on each engagement, facilitating working sessions with client management/project teams, motivating and coaching the client team during transformations.
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Lifecycle Management as Product Manager, R&D Project Manager, R&D Engineer, Product Customization, and/or Production Engineering.
- Familiar with CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and/or IPD (Integrated Product Development) and/or NPD (New Product Development).
- 3+ years of working experiences as a consultant in PLM, CMMI, IPD or NPD.
- PLM software (e.g. TeamCenter, Winchill, ENOVIA) background and consulting experiences is preferred.
- Working experiences or consulting experiences in modularization (or reuse design, product line engineering, requirement engineering etc.) is preferred.
- Result oriented with structured analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into solutions.
- Evidence of a distinctive career achievement and/or academic record. Master degree, other graduate level degree preferred.
- Comfort with extensive travel (60% or above)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解哪些信息？
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Management Consulting - supporting clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of Siemens AG, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools, methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics, manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Management Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 94920
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time