Project Business Sr.Consultant, Siemens Consulting, Beijing 资深项目型业务咨询顾问, 西门子管理咨询运营部 (北京)
Project Business Senior Consultant is wanted, Siemens Management Consulting, (Beijing)
Operation department of Siemens Management Consulting (Beijing Office is looking for a Project Business Senior Consultant).
What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
- Design and implement improvement projects in project management to have project business excellent and develop a long-term competitive advantage for our clients
- Understand clients’ pain points and expectations in project business processes, practices and IT systems, analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Apply efficient, tried-and-tested procedures and tools during the offer and settlement phases
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Support the implementation of new processes
- Present your project results to top management
- Continuously develop our consulting offering in Project Business Consulting
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering, Automation or equivalent
- Three to five years‘ experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy or renowned industrial enterprise, with a focus on project management
- Have experience in project procurement processes - alternatively in introducing, developing or planning IT tools to support project management
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to solve problems and have solutions in a logical and impactful way
- Highly developed communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience in a consulting firm is a plus
- PMP certificate or equivalent
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 60%)
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解哪些信息？
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Management Consulting - supporting clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of Siemens AG, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools, methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics, manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Management Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 94921
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time