CDC Consulting Operations Service and Digitalization Sr.Consultant, Beijing 资深服务与数字化咨询顾问, 西门子管理咨询运营部(北京)
Service and Digitalization Senior Consultant is wanted, Siemens Management Consulting, (Beijing)
Operation department of Siemens Management Consulting (Beijing Office is looking for a Service and Digitalization Senior Consultant).
What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
- Design and implement improvement projects in service business to achieve service business excellent, including spare part business, MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operation), innovative business model, digital services, etc.
- Understand clients’ pain points and expectations in service business processes, practices and IT systems, analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Understand (and direct if possible) customer’s IT needs from top level management to the operation within given time
- Use the EA (Enterprise Architecture, e.g. TOGAF) to develop IT landscape and roadmap according to customer requirements, including ERP, PLM, MES, etc.
- Identify, define and validate Use Cases for innovative services by digitalization and IoT.
- Visualize work results in a structured way in PPT
- Coach the team members to deliver a consulting project or project module
- Contribute to acquisition activities
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
- Bachelor or Master degree in System/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
- For Project Manager level: at least 6 years of experience in digital technology, and/or IT planning or relevant domain
- For Senior Consultant level: at least 3 years of experience in digital technology, and/or IT planning or relevant domain
- At least 2 years of experience in a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Result oriented with structured analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into solutions
- Enterprise Architecture method and/or software development background is preferred
- Knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practical experience
- A understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (Industry, Mobility, Building, Power Generation, etc)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Ability to solve problems and solutions in a logical and impactful way
- Great problem-solving ability
- Good at client relationship management
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解哪些信息？
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Management Consulting - supporting clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of Siemens AG, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools, methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics, manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Management Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 94922
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time