Service Sales Engineer - Siemens Healthineers Egypt
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to join our team as Service Sales Engineer based in our Maadi, Cairo office.
What are my responsibilities?
As the Service Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the Sales / customer Service team supporting their business. You will be responsible for the following:
- Data Base analysis:
- Service contract monitor process
- NCC/OCC analysis.
- Service pricing.
- Service sales strategy.
- Alignment with internal stake holders.
- Preparing offers.
- Internal communication.
- Customer negotiation.
- Contract finalizing.
- Issuing LG.
- Follow up with customer’s procedures.
- Marketing new digital portfolio.
- Customer/Staff awareness.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bio medical Engineering study or equivalent qualification from reputable University or college
- First work experience in similar function ideally from similar International business field
- Solid experience working within a face paced healthcare environment, with an excellent customer focus.
- Experience in sales service within a similar capacity is a must. This is an excellent chance to join our team in one of the most dynamic industries, globally.
- Excellent communication skills
- high IT affinity, experience working with MS office Package
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 94925
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time