Factory Automation Sales Specialist (Basic Automation)
• Increase Factory Automation market exploitation for assigned Factory Automation product portfolio.
• Marketing and Pre-sales support for assigned portfolio for all relevant sales channels and Top potential customers in Factory Automation Market, focus on End Customers and related OEM´s and Integrators (SoP´s) in all Sales Regions.
• Knowledge of market segments, with focus on Basic Automation (S7-1200, LOGO!, SITOP, HMI Panels) potentials, pricing, competitors and applications.
• Direct access to all customers in this segment, he is specialized on dedicated products and applications for such products.
• Conduct marketing activities at customer premises.
• Establish excellent long term customer relations both in technical and procurement management.
• Understand and analyze the customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction.
• Supply creative feedbacks to increase quality of the sales and marketing operations and processes.
• Conception, development, organization, coordination of technical workshops for Factory Automation products.
• Compliant with regulations and company policies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing field, preferably in product and system sales and solution business.
• Very good knowledge and experience in SIMATIC automation systems.( TIA Portal, PLC S7-1200, S7-1500, Basic and Comfort HMI Panels)
• Good knowledge Industrial Communication. (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS)
• Knowledge on software development (Visual Studio, .Net Programming) is a plus.
• Knowledge on SCADA Software. (SIMATIC WinCC V7.x, WinCC Professional) is a plus.
• Technical understanding of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies.
• Very good knowledge in Sales of Products, Systems and Services.
• Good presentation and moderation skills.
• Excellent command and Fluency in English.
• Intercultural experience preferable.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Initiative – creativity – assertiveness - ability to work in a team – motivation and enthusiasm.
• Decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
• No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 94928
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time