Business Administration - Projects
Business Administration - projects
Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Commercial Project Manager (CPM) that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues
- Together with the CPM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the CPM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities ' taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports the CPM to maintain internal project reporting tools
- Prepares together with CPM the commercial correspondence towards the customer such billing documents as well as claim documentation
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant commercial experience, especially on infra-structure projects
- Experience of working in multinational companies would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a definite advantage
- Analytical, self-initiative and team player with good communication skill
- Well-versed in PC Software / Applications
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
Job ID: 94929
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time