Junior Specialist - Account Payable (Master data)
- Creation and Modification of Vendor & Customer Data in ERP ( Internal & External Business Partners)
- Maintenance of Bank Master Records
- Closing of CMD Alerts
- Purchase Org & Sales org Creation.
- Support the payment processing team
- Help to accounts receivable, payable and bank reconciliation team.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Motivated individual with ability to efficiently multi task, work under pressure, handle interruptions and meet deadlines.
• Capable of taking initiative, assuming responsibility and handling confidential information with discretion.
• Ability to identify and determine problems, analyze information and implement solutions.
• Ability to appropriately use and apply technology to accomplish work activities.
• Must have an ongoing learning orientation to adapt to new processes, technologies, changes in procedure.
Job ID: 94932
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time