Junior Specialist - Account Payable (Master Data) (Contract)
- Creation and Modification of Vendor & Customer Data in ERP ( Internal & External Business Partners)
- Maintenance of Bank Master Records
- Closing of CMD Alerts
- Purchase Org & Sales org Creation.
- Support the payment processing team
- Help to accounts receivable, payable and bank reconciliation team.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, file management and records, forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated individual with ability to efficiently multi task, work under pressure, handle interruptions and meet deadlines.
- Capable of taking initiative, assuming responsibility and handling confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to identify and determine problems, analyze information and implement solutions.
- Ability to appropriately use and apply technology to accomplish work activities.
- Must have an ongoing learning orientation to adapt to new processes, technologies, changes in procedure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Contract position for 6 months
Job ID: 94933
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time